This guide should help you if you want to provision Users between Okta and Couchdrop.
- Push Users Users created in Okta will also be created in Couchdrop
- Push User Updates User updates in Okta will be pushed to the corresponding users in Couchdrop
- User deactivation Users deactivated in Okta will be deactivated in Couchdrop
- Push Groups Group created in Okta will also be created in Couchdrop
- Push Group updates Group updates in Okta will be pushed to the corresponding users in Couchdrop
- Group deactivation Groups deactivated in Okta will be deactivated in Couchdrop
- Import Users Users created in Couchdrop can be imported into Okta
- Import Groups Groups created in Couchdrop can be imported into Okat
Please contact Couchdrop support under email@example.com when you want to configure SCIM integration between Okta and Couchdrop
Setup SSO and User Provisioning on Couchdrop
Activate Okta SSO and create a User Provisioning Token in the Couchdrop Administration Console to be used with the Okta provisioning process.
Setup an SCIM Application for User Provisioning on Okta
Select and configure the Couchdrop SCIM application from the Okta Application Catalogue.
Under Application - Application select Browse App Catalog
Search for Couchdrop SCIM and select the application
Click on Add Integration and then on Done
Assign User and Groups to the Application
Then configure the user provisioning by selecting the Provisioning tab and click Configure API Integration
Check the Enable API integration checkbox, provide the User Provisioning Token which you configured in the Couchdrop SSO interface into the API Token field and click Test API Credentials to verify the token and hit Save.
Select Edit and enable Create User, Update User Attributes and Deactivate Users
To push groups and their memberships from Okta into Couchdrop you can use the Push Group option. More information about this can be found here
Configure user and group import from Couchdrop to Okta
If you want to import users and groups from Couchdrop into Okta select the To Okta Setting on the Provisioning Tab and select the scheduled import frequency and matching rules.
Then on the Import Tab click the Import Now button
You will see a list of all potential users and groups to import and can select the one you wish to import into Okta
and click Confirm Assignments to trigger the import.
Please contact Couchdrop support under firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues or have questions in regards to User Provisioning between Okta and Couchdrop.