See below on how to connect your Google Workspace to Couchdrop.
Connect Google Workspace to Couchdrop
To link your Google Workspace account, first login to Couchdrop.
Once logged in, select add storage integration or navigate to storage connections under Administration.
Click Add Connection under Google Workspace
|Admin User and Domain||Provide your Google Workspace admin email address (or one created purely for Couchdrop) and below provide the domain of the organisation (i.e. bigbank.com)|
|Create Service Account||Once you click Create Service Account copy the Client ID that is created. You will need this when delegating access via Google's admin portal.|
|Test Connection||Test the connection to your storage platform to ensure it is operating as expected|
|Folder Mapping Selection||
Optional - There are two options that can be changed here.
Configuring Domain Wide Delegation within Google
- In a new tab, go to your Google Workspace domain's Admin console.
- Select Security from the list of controls. If you don't see Security listed, select More controls from the gray bar at the bottom of the page, then select Security from the list of controls. If you can't see the controls, make sure you're signed in as an administrator for the domain.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click API controls from the list of options.
- Select Manage Domain Wide Delegation in the Domain wide delegation section at the bottom.
- Click Add New.
- In the Client ID field enter the Client ID that was created when you created a service account within Couchdrop.
- In the One or More API Scopes field copy and paste: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.readonly, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.security
- Click Authorize.
Once configured, click Save. You can begin transferring files to and from Google Workspace with Couchdrop's SFTP, Automate or Inboxes.
Click below to go to Couchdrop and Get Started
For further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org