Turn your Dropbox Business user and team drives into an SFTP server using Couchdrop.
Connecting Dropbox Business to Couchdrop
- Log in to Couchdrop as an Administrator or Owner user.
- Click the blue Add Storage Integration button.
- Click Add Connection for Dropbox Team.
- Specify the path where your Dropbox storage will appear in Couchdrop, provide a Dropbox administrator account, then click Authorise Now.
- Complete the Dropbox OAuth process.
- If required, set a subfolder. The selected subfolder will become the 'root' or top level Dropbox folder within Couchdrop.
- Click Save Storage when all configuration is complete.
You can now transfer files to and from Dropbox Business with Couchdrop.
|Your primary domain found here
|Couchdrop user account credentials
Click below to go to Couchdrop and Get Started
For further assistance, please email email@example.com