Turn your Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online storage into an SFTP server using Couchdrop.
Link SharePoint Online to Couchdrop
- Log in to Couchdrop as an Administrator or Owner user.
- Click the blue Add Storage Integration button.
- Click Add Connection for SharePoint.
- Specify the path where your SharePoint storage will appear in Couchdrop, then click Authorise Now. If you wish to target a specific Document Library, specify it in the format:
- Step through the Microsoft 365 OAuth process.
- Ensure you enable "Consent on behalf of your organization" on the Permissions Required page.
- If required, set a subfolder. The selected subfolder will become the 'root' or top level SharePoint folder within Couchdrop.
- Click Save Storage when all configuration is complete.
Permissions required for SharePoint access via Couchdrop
The SharePoint account used to connect with Couchdrop must have at minimum:
- Application Administrator Role
- Access to the site(s) Couchdrop will integrate with
Otherwise, the following roles can provide access to all SharePoint sites:
- SharePoint Administrator
- Application Administrator
- User Administrator Role (if you wish to access user's data)
Note: Permissions in the Microsoft ecosystem can take a while to apply. Please allow time for your changes to take effect.
You can now transfer files to and from SharePoint with Couchdrop.
|Your primary domain found here
|Couchdrop user account credentials
Click below to go to Couchdrop and Get Started
For further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org