Linking Google Cloud with Couchdrop requires an existing Google Cloud account, a bucket and your JSON service account file.
Configure a Service Account for access to the GCP bucket.
- Create a GCP Service Account
- Navigate to your GCP storage bucket
- Click Add Member and add the above service account to the bucket
- Add the Storage Admin role to this member
- Wait up to 120 seconds for the changes to go through, and then your account will be good to go
Click Connect Storage and select Google Cloud from the dropdown
You will need the following information.
|Path||Optional - This is the mount path for where this bucket will sit within your Couchdrop virtual file system. If left blank, it will become the root directory.|
|Sub Path||Optional - Use this if you need to access a sub path/folder within your storage and have this set as your 'root' location within your storage bucket.|
|Bucket Name||This is the plain name of your Google Cloud Bucket, i.e. "Engineering"|
|JSON service account file||https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/creating-managing-service-account-keys|
Once configured, click Save. You can begin transferring files to and from Google Cloud with Couchdrop.
|SFTP Credentials||Couchdrop credentials|
For further assistance, please email email@example.com