Turn your Box user and team drives into an SFTP server using Couchdrop.
Connecting Box to Couchdrop
- Log in to Couchdrop as an Administrator or Owner user.
- Click the blue Add Storage Integration button.
- Click Add Connection for Box.
- Specify the path where your Box storage will appear in Couchdrop, then click Authorise Now.
The As Team Admin option is required if you need access to the entire Box organisation.
- Complete the Box OAuth process.
- If required, set a subfolder. The selected subfolder will become the 'root' or top level Box folder within Couchdrop.
- Click Save Storage when all configuration is complete.
You can now transfer files to and from Box with Couchdrop.
|SFTP Hostname||Your primary domain found here|
|SFTP Credentials||Couchdrop user account credentials|
Click below to go to Couchdrop and Get Started
For further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org